Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ip will not let me add a credit card, it says I have too…

Customer Question
My ip will not...

My ip will not let me add a credit card, it says I have too many cards associated with my account, how can I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad and how can I don't know what os?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Ok here's the thing, evidently Apple let some charges go through in the card that was on it and then didn't take the money right away, and it's x-mas and I'm shopping and think I have funds available, so then when I can't buy something again on my iPad, I try all my cards and then call apple and they say I owe them $136, so I got a new credit card and I was going to pay you guys and now it's saying that I can't!!??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I called the other night and the guy hooked into my laptop to try something nut said that it needed to be cleaned up first! Can't afford that!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have already been locked out of my games for over a week so I’m gonna try to get someone on the phone, I didn’t realize you guys take a day to get an answer

It has been 10 minutes since your request

Do you want my help?

I know but then I saw that it takes a day, but if you can help sure!!
Are you there?

Yes

Ok

The original questions kind of mixed everything up. Can you tell me what you would like help with?

It won’t let me add a credit card to my iTunes on my iPad, it says there are too many cards associated with my account?
since my games both need updates, I can’t get on them or buy anything

So I have had similar issues like this. Try and change the card o file at appleid.apple.com. If that does not work let me know.