Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need someone to help me get my Apple ID password. They…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to help me get my Apple ID password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

They gave me an ID number when I bought the phone three years ago. We did not write it down and now I find I need it for various reasons. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I’m very new to the iPhone so I didn’t know I could do that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.