Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have a new iPad and trying to get it started. Had an older…

Customer Question
Have a new iPad...

Have a new iPad and trying to get it started. Had an older iPad with a passcode but cannot find it and need to know how to and where I can set up a new passcode. have an I Tunes password ***** that will not work. Can you please help a mature individual get the data I need to proceed with the new device!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Change the i Tunes password ***** three weeks ago on my phone with Apple support after receiving some phishing junk.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No as the last time i tried to do it online the web site was so complicated that I tried at the Apple store but with the wait they gave me the phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, as long as I get to the right site!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.