Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My service has been cut off. MacAir. You have cut me off I…

Customer Question
My service has been...

My service has been cut off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacAir

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

You have cut me off I believe. This has been for 3 days. Must be related to billing.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

"You have cut me off I believe. This has been for 3 days. Must be related to billing."

Who is the you in this?