Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPad and trying to add my email account. I have…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPad and trying to add my email account

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have a new IPad and trying to add my email account. My email is with sbcglobal.net and I don’t remember the password ***** having a tough time getting to the sbcglobal site to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not a this time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Who is your email through?