Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation Lock screen came on while in use and we can’t use…

Customer Question
Activation Lock screen came...

Activation Lock screen came on while in use and we can’t use our device. We cannot remember our password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It is fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.