Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to make purchase with I tune but not processed If…

Customer Question
I’m trying to make...

I’m trying to make purchase with I tune but not processed If u please help me to sort it out

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

There is game called roblox For building a hous..my sone have to purchase a credit But with many trials did not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the first time...I opened a new a count and put my visa number and all the informations required by the site

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.