Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iphone 7plus 32 bit device. After putting in…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iphone 7plus 32 bit device. After putting in the pascode. It immediately denied. Somehow I must have had to fat finger the wrong pascode twice but now I am locked. Can't reset. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know but have used the same for a least the last year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How can do when all i have is a windows machine and this disabled iphone?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Frustrated and been working all day and you are my last resort

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You can erase the Phone, do you want to do that?

I have tried to find itunes that will down load to windows 10 but has have been unsuccessful. I understand can rest my iPhone that way.
Do not want to securely connect.
erase
let's do it now.
i.e erase the iphone
you there?

I am here. Sorry for the long response.

What kind of Windows 10 device do you have?

a laptop hp device

Go to iTunes.com and download iTunes.

I have to stop.

let me know when you are ready to continue.