Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get a Sky Q app but have forgotten my Apple…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a Sky Q app but have forgotten my Apple ID Password. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Many months ago and I have had no opportunity to uae it until now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it has been rejected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.
  1. Click here to go to the Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password."
  2. Enter your Apple ID.
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.