Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I found my I phone, and need to set it so it knows its

Customer Question
I found my I...

I found my I phone, and need to set it so it knows its found

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

iOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Going to Icloud. Right now phone still says Lost Phone and I can't access it. It has my contact # if someone finds it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I have an appointment I need to leave for ...so would love to have a working phone with me. Last night somewhere - I saw a place that you could check you had found your phone. Maybe icloud?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Thank you, ***** ***** no longer need help. My phone rang and as soon as I punched in my pin, it opened and started functioning again ��
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!