Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm terrible at typing, lol I got a new iPad Pro for Xmas,

Customer Question
I'm terrible at typing...

I'm terrible at typing, lol I got a new iPad Pro for Xmas, I've got a new email address but in attempting to reset the id and password ***** new pro won't allow it? I forgot my old password ***** the id is my old email address how do I set up the new pro?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

??? Don't recall The old iPad I'd approx 5-7 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it seems to like the old email and I can't retrieve them. Can't I set up a new I'd and password ***** the new pro?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I prefer a ph call it's easier

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you want to create a new Apple ID or change the email address for your current Apple ID?

I'm attempting set up my new iPad pro my old iPad had some out dated email address and was was my id I want to set the new pro up with a new I'd and password
I'm on my old iPad I just want to get the new on opening?
Operating

What does the new iPad look like now?

It's the pro

What screen are you on?

I never agreed to pay you $35 I canceled my CC, you made an unauthorized withdrawal.

It is a hold on the account for the full value of the question. Once you accept the question we withdraw the amount that you agreed to in the beginning? Does that make sense? What would you like me to do next?

I called the CC company and disputed it so it is considered fraud, and they have corrected it.

I can refund the money as well. We do offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I know that in this process you felt as though you were being scammed, but you were not. Please reach out to your expert the next time as he or she can help you without reporting fraud as this is not a fraudulent charge. I am going to submit the refund not so that you account is clear in case you finding yourself needing another answer. Once I submit the refund I will not be able to respond. Have a wonderful day.