Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I use my iPhone for audio often, both with and without

Customer Question
Hi, I use my...

Hi, I use my iPhone for audio often, both with and without earphones. Recently I was trying to listen without earphones. The audio seemed to be gone. When I put the earphones in I was able to hear fine. Is this an issue with settings? Or do I have a more serious problem?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A few days. I just tried putting in the earphones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess that's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you still in need of help?