Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple watch is not keeping time correct and I am able to…

Customer Question
My apple watch is...

My apple watch is not keeping time correct and I am able to use it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

Don't know. it is locked, so I cannot see anything. None of the buttons are working.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The watch is locked or your phone is locked?