Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have several devices some from work and some personal. I…

Customer Question
I have several devices...

I have several devices some from work and some personal. I am trying to get an app on my phone which bus a work phone and I need an Apple ID which is different from my personal one. With different email address. I do not know my work Apple ID Can you help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure. I bought a personal MacBook Air a few weeks ago so I think I updated my personal one

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. It goes so far than jumps bac to the App Store

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The question and answer section is a bit hard to read from your original question. Do you mind going over it one more time?

I am trying to download an app on my phone which is a work phone. Iphone7. It keeps asking my apple password ***** I do not know. When I try to create a new one it pops me back to the App Store before I have completed it. So I tried using my personal email address and password ***** it does not seem to work. Maybe because I am on my phone which is work phone

That Apple ID that is signed into that device must be different. You can sign out of that account, but it may cause its own set of issues.

Ok. I am not allowed to give access. I will try another way to figure this out. Too many devices and too many passwords

It does sound that way.