Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there a class teachng about the Apple Watch? I receved…

Customer Question
Is there a class...

Is there a class teachng about the Apple Watch? I receved one as a gift and want to know how to sign up for instruction. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

All I know is that it is a Series 3 Apple Watch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

I am not claiming anything is "going on" with the watch. What I want to know is how to sign up for instructional class

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. This is good. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

There are classes in the Apple Stores, but this will get you started.

LINK