Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a message from Apple indicating someone changed…

Customer Question
I received a...

I received a message from Apple indicating someone changed my password.it was not me. I think I was able to change the pass code on my i-phone. But I am not able to change it on my lap-top. My id is:

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I received a message from Apple indicating someone changed my password.it was not me. I think I was able to change the pass code on my i-phone. But I am not able to change it on my lap-top. My id is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. I am not what you would call savvy on any device. I am going to need step by step.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed my Apple id and password ***** on my phone. Is there anything else to do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com?