Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not able to sign in because I forgot my password. My…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to sign in because I forgot my password. My email is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My notes say 8/2/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did not - I never had this happen before. It is my only access to the world I do not have a landline

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried resetting the password?

I cannot get into my phone to reset it

Which device are you using?

All set now thank you