Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget my passwords for my account

Customer Question
I forget my passwords...

I forget my passwords for my account ***@******.*** Please help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember b i know that i have the same account for my i tunes for my pc also .just can't do anything with my i Pod ,I pad sorry

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did try something on line but i don't if it is account reset tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No .i think

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back into will depend on how you use that email. with apple? live? etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Did you want to try to resolve this today or need more time?

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!

Mike, Mac Medic