Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Won’t charge. Shows dead battery when plugged in then goes…

Customer Question
Won’t charge. Shows dead...

Won’t charge. Shows dead battery when plugged in then goes blank. After a couple of hours no charge. Hold down home and power the Apple appears then my home screen will appear for a second then goes blank.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

No sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know which Apple device you are using?

iPad Air 2

Does it show its charging when plugged in?

The charging icon will apper briefly

Do you have a different charger which we can check with?

Have tried several

Then most probably its a faulty battery.

Mike, Mac Medic