Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My grandson has been on my iPad,and. Has gone haywire pleas…

Customer Question
My grandson has been...

My grandson has been on my iPad,and. Has gone haywire pleas help me to reset a new password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Please help me to reset a new password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
What password ***** you trying to reset? Password ***** your Apple ID OR the 6 digit passcode for your iPad?
Thank you
Vinod
iPad I think
please connect
What do you see on the iPad screen now please?Ps: screen connect is system generated, please neglect that
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the ipad again. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the ipad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.