Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have a iPone 6 and so does my daughter. We talk to each…

Customer Question
I have a iPone...

I have a iPone 6 and so does my daughter. We talk to each other frequently on FaceTime. Can we see each other’s activity history like we can with aFB Messenger?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I said iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’m asking about functionality!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need an answer to my question.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You can just view the Call record by opening Face time app on your iPhone, tap the i icon on contact you want to view the history and you will see the call record for that contact.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But does that history only show the call history between her & I? Or does it show last active, or active now on her contact info on MY phone if she’s FT someone else?

It will just show you the call history, it will not show you the active and offline status as in FB messenger, if you Call her on Face time and she is not available or busy then you will get a status on calling her.

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist