Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad states "ipad is disabled, connect to iTunes". What…

Customer Question
My Ipad states "ipad...

My Ipad states "ipad is disabled, connect to iTunes". What do I need to do to unlock my ipad?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried to login tonight and hit cancel when the password ***** up and I did not enter it correctly. Original password ***** ***** being used.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I did, I have the ipad hooked up to my computer now, however, I cannot find where to go to reset my ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My ipad is hooked up to a Microsoft machine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
Is your iPad disabled because you entered the wrong 6 digit passcode too many times?
Thank you
Vinod