Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm on a app called live.me I want to buy more coins but it…

Customer Question
Hi I'm on a...

Hi I'm on a app called live.me I want to buy more coins but it keeps telling me I can't can you help me to find out why

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Live.me I want to buy coins it will not let me

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

This is the first thing I have tried it tells to contact you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Typically this is due to the payment method being declined and the error handling just doesn't tell you. I would suggest going to appleid.apple.com and changing your payment method.

Let me know if this does not help because we will need to go another route.