Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to restore my iPhone. Forgotten password. iTunes

Customer Question
Trying to restore my...

Trying to restore my iPhone. Forgotten password. iTunes says

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

ITunes says unknown error occurred. (0x8000015)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t know how. I’m. It that smart

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes that works with your computer.Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC.Make sure that your device is turned on.If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.Unplug all USB accessories from your computer except for your device. Try each USB port to see if one works. Then try a different Apple USB cable.Restart your computer and iPhone, iPad, or iPod.Try connecting your device to another computer.Let me know how it goes

Did this work for you ?