Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost my iPhone. I've gone to the cloud and it reports…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my iPhone. I've gone to the cloud and it reports that the phone is off-line. What do you recommend I do?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

My name is*****: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I lost my iPhone. What are you asking about a router for?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today.
If your iPhone is offline and you DID NOT select show last location in the phones settings then there is nothing you can do about it... if your phone was stolen and turned off there isn’t a way to track it until it gets turned back on.. I highly recommend that you monitor your iCloud account and as soon as it pops up as online and gives a location you call the police or try and find it yourself...
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Make sure you keep your eyes on your iCloud account. Eventually they will turn it back on.... unless it’s laying in a ditch somewhere in which case it will never be powered on again. If you think the chances are high that it was stolen then definitely keep eyes on you iCloud till it pops up..
While your information seems helpful ... I am shocked by the amount charged to me. There was no indication of what the fee would be ... and I wasn't sure about the fee to hold the session. I will call in the morning when I have access to a phone to complain.
You cannot FIX my device, and this robotic response is disappointing. As I said, I will call in the morning when I have a phone to complain.
Have a good evening.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
I’m very sorry for the automated offers. I can not control those or see them unfortunately. I can only see our chat screen and have nothing to do with the monetary side at all.. I am just a technician that gets paid by the question.. sorry for any inconvenience caused..