Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t remember password for Apple. Tried today. They asked…

Customer Question
Can’t remember password *****...

Can’t remember password ***** Apple

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes they asked me to change I’d email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They had me check at least 9 recognition letters each time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

What information

I could see that you have requested a secured remote assistance but the payment is getting failed, if you want continue with remote service You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or if you want me to continue manually I can proceed manually. Would you like for remote support or Manual troubleshooting?

Mike, Mac Medic