Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a case number100389411604 I tried calling back after…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case number100389411604 I tried calling back after i downloaded i tunes and i cannot get through

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just got it today and i tried to set it up and I do not get a call back for the code.l The girl I spoke to earlier told me to download I tunes and then call back, she gave me a case number ***** and she said she would leave all the details with the proson taking over for her.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I would love to help, but I want to make sure first that you know this is not Apple, do you know that?