Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son uses the finger id passcode and the phone didn't

Customer Question
My son uses the...

My son uses the finger id passcode and the phone didn't recognize his finger and he forgot his numeric passcode and is now locked out of his phone. can you help unlock it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We just got the phone last week so it was set up at that time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I am not sure how to do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the phone?

Mike, Mac Medic