Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Keeps saying password is in correct. All I know it is a

Customer Question
Keeps saying password *****...

Keeps saying password ***** ***** correct

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

All I know it is a Apple iPad she got today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

We tried to set it up for the first time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPad question.
Try to recover or reset the password, through this facility:

- with the Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover the Apple ID's password (and thus, that of the iPad):

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter the Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue', to go through the recovery process for the password ***** that Apple ID.

Let me know how that goes, please. This process can be done on any computer, it doesn't have to be done on the (obviously not fully functioning) iPad, until you have the password, then you can enter it in the iPad.