Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My big iPad show in the screen iPad is disabled connect to I…

Customer Question
My big iPad show...

My big iPad show in the screen iPad is disabled connect to I tune.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

My big iPad show,s in the screen iPad is disabled connect to iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

After the afdate probably 2 days agp

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I connect to I tune if ther was no internet signal showing in the iPad. My small iPad got the internet signal and working thanks, ***** ***** by the way I am in Guam and a resident my email is [email protected] Com

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.