Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to get Apple ID and password. Purchased notebook

Customer Question
Trying to get Apple...

Trying to get Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Purchased notebook about 2 years ago. Went to apple store a few months ago and they up dated some software.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I haven't t used device.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Now when I'm trying to get into it, password ***** recall isn't working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.