Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to use I’d fingerprint and doesn’t work. I pad air…

Customer Question
Tried to use I’d...

Tried to use I’d fingerprint and doesn’t work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad air don’t even know what os is. Sorry(oldchook)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Bought $50 AppStore credit card and redeemed it but can’t use it on game because I don’t have print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Where would you like to start? It looks like you have a couple questions.