Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son locked his I pad an I can not get it open I am the…

Customer Question
My son locked his...

My son locked his I pad an I can not get it open I am the original owner and just need to reset password ***** I cloud account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have multiple devices this one I’ve had for three years really not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Doesn’t offer help just says activation lock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID or iCloud ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I have one but not for this device
Could you please tell me that the Apple ID?