Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get past the Apple ID because I do not know what my…

Customer Question
I cannot get past...

I cannot get past the Apple ID because I do not know what my Apple ID is.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to type in my Apple ID but I don't have one that is acceptable\

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Are you able to access any setting in the iPad? The reason why I am asking is we can check for the apple ID in that device and reset the apple ID.

I am working on setting up my ipad. I am at the part Apps and Data I am trying to Set Up as New iPadI cannot access any settings.

Do you have any other apple devices like iPhone or Macbook?