Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been very distressed by the changes made to Skype and…

Customer Question
HI THERE, I have...

HI THERE, I have been very distressed by the changes made to Skype and I am no longer able to use it for some reason on my Mac High sierra. I have consequently lost ALL my contacts including all my work colleages. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I tried to update it a couple of days ago but i am now unable to open it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's my only issue, but it's a bit one for me because I talk to my authors (I am an editor) all over the world and I can't anymore

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
sorry, I got a call from support and am trying to sort it out with them.
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to open Skype app?

nothing, situation solved. please refund money and terminate conversation

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

I'm in Australia , I am not calling the US

Please contact customer service on***@******.***