Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Is there any way to find the number that activated my iTune…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way to find the number that activated my iTune card

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No I just bought a $50 iTune card took a picture and send it to my girlfriend Saturday somebody was in my car she didn't activate it until the night and it said it had already been activated

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I've never used one of these I don't know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 58 years old I'm very computer illiterate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

No, unfortunately there is no way to track down the number for who activated the card, but there is a small possibility that if you contact Apple they can either give you a refund or let you know which Apple account activated it.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

no I am very dissatisfied about everything that they have done they did I am very dissatisfied they did not help me in any way shape or form I am computer illiterate and there is no way they could help me do or tell me what to do for my problem I don't want this charge on my account it has been nothing but a hassle I can be reached at(###) ###-####this has been a horrible experience