Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

HOW CAN I GET A FINDER PASSWORD. APPLE. APPLE. NOTHING I…

Customer Question
HOW CAN I GET...

HOW CAN I GET A FINDER PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

APPLE

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

APPLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING I DON'T HOW TO GET A PASSWORD ***** HAVE NEVER HAD ONE AND CONSEQUENTLY TRIED NOTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I DONT WANT MAX EXPERT I AM USING AN APPLE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What exact password ***** ***** Mac asking for?