Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not find my applied and password. IMac 21" )S 10.8.5.

Customer Question
Can not find my...

Can not find my applied and password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMac 21" )S 10.8.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Tried a number of current and previous saved id and passwords and none connect. also Skype has disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to access FaceTime and Skype and use a permanent id will change passwords monthly keeping a record

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

FaceTime and Skype are two separate applications by two separate companies. I think we should start with that it is that you want to do. If you can tell me what you want first I can help you find it.