Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i reset my itunes password. ?????? Don't think i did…

Customer Question
How do i reset...

How do i reset my itunes password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

??????

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't think i did it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://iforgot.apple.com
  2. There, in the first box, enter the email address associated with your iTunes / Apple ID account.
  3. In the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page.
  4. Click on Continue at bottom and continue following the instructions there in order to reset your iTunes / Apple ID account password.

- Does it show an email address when it asks for your iTunes password?

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Does it show an email address when it asks for your iTunes password?

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Have you tried my steps above?

What's the make / model of your computer if you have one?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.