Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When i try to do a search I keep getting a message that

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to do a search I keep getting a message that there is a problem try again.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ipad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

This will depend. Where are you seeing that message? Searching itunes? Safari? Another browser?

Searching iTunes/Apple Music
Are you there?

This can be a few things.

Can you go to a browser in your ipad for me like safari?

Type something in. Search and see if it pulls up results.

Yes, i am here. I am human and dont use canned responses. I must type everything out. It takes a couple minutes

to search and then type for you.