Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes don’t want to made a purchases. ITunes don’t want to…

Customer Question
ITunes don’t want to...

ITunes don’t want to made a purchases

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

ITunes don’t want to made a purchases

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Yep

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all what I got now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

How may I help you today? It sounds like you may be having an issue with making a purchase from within iTunes.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

They say my at my Apple ID has Has been disabled

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

OK man thank you

Thank you

Hey Jason man
Apple ID is disabled
I ready called to the bank and they say it is not probably to co I ready called to bank ok in not a problem with the card

It is not a problem with the "card". The problem is that they put a block on the payment. Did you ask them to remove the block?

Let me try again thank you

Thank you very much :)

Ok tanks

Thank you

Hey man they remove the block by they still doing the same team

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Ok, tanks
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

To remove the block and recover your Apple ID account, go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------