Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get mail connection to the server failed. I am 76 and…

Customer Question
Cannot get mail connection...

Cannot get mail connection to the server failed

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

I am 76 and am very computer and I phone illrtate

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I am lokking at my iPhone is the problem on both you think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well put him on and he can ask me the questions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you have had to wait a bit for an answer. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What is your email address (just the part after the @sign)? Are you able to access your email on your computer but not on your iPhone, or are you not able to access it all?

I gave you my visa number for a $5.00 fee to ask a question to a tech guy. I was not connected to anyone and I just
noticed that my Visa was charged another $45.00 Please refund the $45,00 dollars I never was connected to an
expertand no service was received Paul email***@******.***
After I did not connect to any one but you I contacted my internet provider and he solved the issue for me