Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple password and when I try to reset on my…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple password ***** when I try to reset on my phone it gives me a verification code and when I type that it says it is incorrect. I have tried several times

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed it since I first got my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I need to download an app and can't get it without signing in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am locked out of my account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.