Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a smart watch for Christmas - it was 2nd hand,

Customer Question
I received a smart...

I received a smart watch for Christmas - it was 2nd hand, and it was reset to the factory defaults but I cannot get past the activation lock. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A while ago, not sure exactly.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No - I am not familiar with that, where can I find it? Do you mean to reset my phone id and passcode? Or the watch?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you and Merry Christmas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The only way to get it activated is to recover the Apple ID account, at:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------