Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just got an iPad & illiterate, See. You lost me already.

Customer Question
Just got an iPad...

Just got an iPad & I’m Apple illiterate

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

See. You lost me already. I’ll get back to all that later. Right now I’m setting up iTunes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have set up iTunes and want to access my r year old account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple device. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Ok, first, are you trying to get your old apple id/password *****?

If you want to use that, we must reset that password ***** if you are going to set up the new ipad

with it, or are you wanting to make another apple account and use it on the new ipad?

No. What I'm trying to do now, is get iTunes going for the first time in 3.5 years. Can access my old music?

That is what i was asking. It is tied to your old apple id/password ***** this case.

So we must reset that to get into your itunes since you are not making a new account.

Do you know the 'email' tied to your itunes you used before/apple id?

https://www.fonepaw.com/solution/reset-itunes-password.html

but it is no longer active. ***@******.***

That is not something i can retrieve for you. It doesnt exist anymore in your apple id/email under

that email. We cannot pull back what isnt there to pull back.

could you have used another email for this?

I was afraid of that. Thanks for checking for me.

You are welcome. I must send a 'rating' when ending with a resolution. Would you also like for me to

send you how to make a new one and set up your new ipad/itunes for you as well?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

.