Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a iPhone. And I need iCloud id to activation…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a iPhone. And I need iCloud id to activation lock.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This is a use iPhone the I just bought yesterday and the Person. Told me the was reset and unlock

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how can I do that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

What does it say on the iPhone screen? Is it asking you to create an Apple ID or is it asking for you to sign into a pre-existing one?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I’m activation lock say the this iPhone is linked to a Apple ID

So the iPhone is used, I assume. That means that whoever sold the phone to you has it locked. The only person in the world that can unlock the phone is the person who owns that Apple ID. Even Apple cannot help you. Can you contact the person who sold you this locked phone and request that they unlock it? They can log into the Apple ID on their end and then choose to remove the phone from their account or they can give you the password ***** Is that possible?

I got not contact with that person so I was hoping you can unlocked

Nobody in the world can unlock it because Apple's security is very high. The only possible way to unlock it is to contact the person and ask them to unlock it.

Ok thanks.
I just got change 40 dollars with no help ???? Or how this works

You are most welcome. Thank you.

I can send in a refund request for you, which means I am not given credit for my time, if you wish. Is that what you want? If so, please let me know and I will write up your refund request and submit it.

Happy Holidays,

Jason

please I want refund sorry I just bought a iPhone the I can’t use and now 40 bucks extra is not my day. Sorry

I will send in your refund request now.

Thank you.