Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pone is locked I put in my apple ID and password and it…

Customer Question
My I pone is...

My I pone is locked I put in my apple ID and password ***** it says its incorrect

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didnt

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do u do that my phone was working fine last night

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

my apple ID is***@******.***
I don't think I should have to pay for this

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Do you have access to your *****@******.*** email?The reason why I am asking is we will send a reset link or code to that email.

I have acsess to my e mail

An email has been sent to your email address, e•••••@y•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to unlock your Apple ID and then sign in again. Once it is done please let me know.

I had to change my password ***** is working now thanks

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Karthik
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast