Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a new watch this morning and it hooked up fine…

Customer Question
I received a new...

I received a new watch this morning and it hooked up fine but now I can't get into any thing but app screen and that wn't let me go any farther, Disconnected from my iPhone and now cant get it to sync

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This morning, but it synced and worked fine until I was checking out defferent modes and it seems I shut it down

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** and yes please connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to try to recover the Apple ID account. Go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------