Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cant get iphone passcode reset. Tried to many times wont…

Customer Question
Cant get iphone passcode...

Cant get iphone passcode reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried to many times wont work i had my screen fixed not been able to access since

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Dont know what is just tried through phone you guys send me new code and phone says not valid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your iphone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is the model of your iPhone?

What exactly do you see on that screen when you boot the phone? Entire message.

Do you have another device to reset through apple.com online as you will need this?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.