Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Seri speaks every action but will not let me enter the pass…

Customer Question
Seri speaks every action...

Seri speaks every action but will not let me enter the pass code. When I enter the code seri says button but does nothing regardless of what button I push

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Pass code has not been changed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think I am in voice over and can’t get out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me get out of voice over. I cannot get into settings

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/26/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What device is this ? iPhone or iPad ?

If iPhone, which model ?